Sunday, May 4, 2008

A Crazy Weekend




Well - we have had one very crazy and eventful weekend. First, was Carter's 1st grade Musical at school. He was great! A little off beat with the clapping and tambourine...OK a lot off beat! It was really cute and put a huge smile on every one's face. Next was the school Carnival. There were 13 blow up bouncing/slide rides and a snow cone machine (fabulous), booths of little games and pretty good food. Saturday we went to San Tan Village (an outdoor mall) and let the boys play in the water area after we were done shopping... we went to Build-A-Bear for Grant's continuing birthday. Saturday night was our ward Luau! There was authentic Hawaiian dancing. What a wonderful show! The kids thoroughly enjoyed it! Then this morning we jumped in the car and took dad to the airport...heading for Baltimore, MD. I wonder what tomorrow will bring. I wanted to say Congratulations to my cousin Erin and her new husband Mike! We wish the best for you guys!



Carter getting ready to climb a 40ft ? Rock Wall.

Pinewood Derby Race
Glamour Girls!


Grant thrilled riding a horse!

Carter break dancing with his best friend Rafi



3 comments:

Holly said...

what a great weekend! You failed the to mention the sewing you did and how cute your project turned out. I expcet to see a post tittled "Taggies"... and get one with Kennedy with em. Glad you guys have fun here in Arizona so you will never leave us!

Kortney Manning said...

Man, you guys are busy little bees. We didn't really do anything exciting. Not like you guys. Next time you go to San Tan, we better get a phone call and an invite!! That's our fave place!

Boo and Sara said...

I love your homemade crafts! Hopefully I will get to experience the girly stuff someday. It looks like you had a busy yet fun weekend. Have fun in Disneyland.