Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Mother's Day to Every Mother

My beautiful grandmother at 16
Casey's Grandma Pearl and his Granddad Harold

Casey's mom and dad dating

My wonderful sister Barbi at 13

My mom and grandma

My mom and me at Christmas... I had Flintstone jammies on!

I thought that I would send a Happy Mother's Day greeting to every mother out there. A mother...mom...mommy doesn't have to be the person that gave birth to you. There have been so many different mother figures in my life... starting with my mom, then my grandmother, to my sister, aunts, stepmom, stepmom once removed, friend's mothers and my wonderful mother-in-law. I love them all and appreciate everything that they have done for me. I have learned so much from each one of them that I will keep with me always. Thank you... I love you all and Happy Mother's Day!

7 comments:

SandyKay said...

So sweet! I love the pics of all the beautiful women (in FABULO clothes and glasses) from your lives. Thanks for sharing.

And sorry I've been so slow to get you on my blogger-friends list. You're there now, baby!

Kate said...

If you hadn't captioned it I would have sworn that picture of your mom and grandma was you and your mom! I'd never realized how much you two looked alike.

Casey looks like his dad too. Hope you had a happy mothering day.

Captain and First Officer said...

I see where you got your good looks from. And is Casey by chance a clone of his father?!
I'm waiting for your Disneyland pictures--Shari finally got hers on!
Sarah

Kellie Knapp said...

um...could Jackie look ANY MORE like Connie or WHAT??? What a hottie!!!

Holly said...

What beautiful pics!! Very sweet post.See you in a couple days... Kylee cant wait!

Sabrina said...

Tiffany, I love all your pictures. I think you look like your Mom. Disneyland really is magical huh? It looks like you had a lot of fun. We always get a season pass and go at least 4 times a year because it's only 6 hours away and what's amazing to Lane and I is that we spend so much money at Disneyland and we will ask our kids if they had more fun at the Beach or at Disneyland and they have to really think about it. It just goes to show you that our kids don't have a concept of money. (smile)-Heather

Britney said...

I love that picture of Connie and Jere. Everyone in that family looks alike.