Bandana Dress & Pacifier Clips
Taggy Blankies
Fru Fru TuTuzzz
Big Girl BowsSince I have had Kennedy I have found all different kinds of girly things to make. I love every second of dressing her up. She doesn't much care for the bows or the bracelets... as soon as I put them on her she takes them off. But hey... you can't blame a girl for trying. I have just ventured out to taggy blankies. They were really fun to make but I would have to say that hair bows are where the real fun is. Funny... but I have waited a long time to have fun making Girly Things!






2 comments:
Darling bandana dress! I would love to see how you made it. One time I was at the Ribbons and Lace store buying ribbons with my girls and the owner told me that you can make curly ribbon hair bows with karo syrup and you wrap it around a pencil and put it in the oven to harden. (i think it was karo syrup-i'd have to ask them again) Anyway, it sounded like fun.
I see that Kennedy is going to be a great accessorizer just like her mom! Can you come live next door to me and teach me how to do all that stuff? I have been meaning to make Ava a twirly skirt out of an old sheer curtain, but I'm really inept with a sewing machine...You're just the teacher I need!
Post a Comment