We went to the Mesa Temple with our good friends the DIPADOVAS! We were able to see the most beautiful paintings I have ever seen... "The Reflections of Christ". Google the title to see the collection... you won't regret it!Sunday, April 27, 2008
Family Home Evening at the Mesa Temple
We went to the Mesa Temple with our good friends the DIPADOVAS! We were able to see the most beautiful paintings I have ever seen... "The Reflections of Christ". Google the title to see the collection... you won't regret it!Posted by C and T Orvin at 9:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Hey Tiffany, We went to the movies the other night and Lane says to me-"there's the Orvins-let's say Hi". Soooo.. we stared at this couple for a while until we realized it wasn't. I'm sure pretty creepy to them. It's a good thing we didn't approach them. It was pretty funny. Your blog is cute. I've now talked my Brittany and some neices into it. It's fun. I wasn't mad at you for being nice and wanting to take my kids home...I was home wondering where my kids had disappeared to and started worrying. Sabrina was so excited to go to Vegas with the Bakers and didn't tell me what she was doing. I wasn't mad at all. Thanks for being willing to take them home. Let's be bloggers-I'm going to add you to mine if that's ok? Take Care, Heather (I'm on Brittany's blog right now-mine is not-"wuzupgirlfriend"-in case you were wondering)
Looks like a really fun night. We try not to worry about the FHE thing. Who needs it? Spending time with your family is totally overrated. BTW, loved the dress. You hit it on the nail head with Reese. She is such a girly-girl. She also wore your bow on Sunday. It actually also matches the Shabby Apple dress too. Thanks again.
It was fun meeting you guys at Reese's party. Your kids are so cute. Carter was being so nice to Isaac although Isaac wasn't always returning the kindess. Isaac was on one at the party, he is definitely my wild and crazy boy. Thanks for thinking of me for Friday. We are having some furniture delivered then so I don't think I will be able to make it. I would definitely love to come next time so let me know.
Take Care,
Sara
Post a Comment