I know that there are several people checking out the blog, but not very many commenters! I love to hear from the people that have viewed the blog. So here it goes...
- click on comments at the bottom of each new post
- type in your comment in the comment box
- fill in the letter verification box
- click on anonymous if you don't have an account
- then hit publish comment
Then you are finished and you have made me a very happy person!!! Thanks...have a fabulous day!





5 comments:
Hi orvins, Well I guess it's time to tell you because of your's and a few others I have been insprired to start a blog too.althought I am a slow starter.
I love your blog it is just so cute to see your sweet family and I love the music you have picked out, so I do hope you don't mind that I have enjoyed seeing your among some of the other cute ones of Ridgway's ,Bakers, way to go, I am loving this.
Thanks for Sharing
Tammy Montgomery
Tiffany,
I'm glad I found your blog! It's great to see what you guys have been up to. You guys had a baby girl! I didn't know that! I'm glad you're liking Arizona. We lived in Tucson until we moved here and we'll go back when we finish our stint. What city do you live in?
Tiffany,
I'll try to answer your questions: My husband works at a company in Tucson that's partnered with a company here in Germany so we came to work here for a bit. We left Sept '07 and we'll probably come back Feb '09. We still have our house in Tucson that we'll go back to. Our older boys go to German kindergarten. They mostly like it, but there are always hard days. :) I haven't been back to the US since we moved here, but my parents have visited about 3 times. :) Devin goes back for work, so he brings me back my American stuff that I miss. Do you miss AR? I thought I heard that they announced 2 new temples in Phoenix... is that right??? Well, since I've just made a novel out of your comment section, I better close. :)
Hi Tiffany, We'd love to be added to your list.
Tammy
Hey Casey,
Good to hear from you. You have a beautiful family! I have added your link to our page.
I love the dry heat...miss St. George terribly!
Sara
Post a Comment