Casey: Making sure that he has enough time in the day to get everything done (work, family, friends, church callings...). Not letting his hundreds of emails get the best of him. Finding out that he loves to read books on being financially wise!
Tiffany: Getting ready to leave for Disneyland tomorrow. Cleaning the house...sending out Mother's day gifts... thinking of something creative for the end of the school year gifts. Working on returning phone calls. Texting is just so much easier.
Carter: Learning to read with better fluency. Obsessing with bugs... he can catch flying bugs in mid air with only 2 fingers! Taking care of lizards that he finds in the backyard... we have a hard time feeding them.
Grant: Singing songs to Kennedy. "We are a family and you are one of us now." Over and over again! "I love you...give me a HUG!" Definitely a Kennedy Obsession! Spiderman is the new thing for everything that we buy or talk about. Loves learning new things.. reading... adding...puzzles..games. He is like a sponge!
Kennedy: Excelling in sitting up. Loving #2 foods. Trying more solids...like the puffy fruit bites, bitter biscuits that get way gross! She doesn't really know what to do with them yet though.
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Current Obsessions
Posted by C and T Orvin at 9:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Love it! I absolutely love your girly stuff too! Have fun in Disneyland...we're jealous :) Call us when you get home.
Glad you had a fun time! I would love for you to pick me up tonight. I am still so excited that I am popular enough for Bunko!
Post a Comment