Thursday, September 18, 2008

Our New Project Completed



We put new wood floors in our bedroom last weekend. Wow! What a project, but they turned out fantastic if I do say so myself!

7 comments:

Captain and First Officer said...

Your room looks fantastic! If you get bored, I have a few things lined up for you at my house!
Sarah

LaDawn said...

Love the room. The floor looks great. I love home improvment projects.

Heather said...

I haven't commented on your blog in a while- I do look at it though. I like your bedroom it's very pretty. I found a really cool young womens blog for you if you ever feel like changing it-not that you need to, I just thought this was cute- go to leeloublogs.blogspot.com I only thought it was neat because you never really find LDS blogs :) Great pictures of everything though it looks like you are always having fun!

Amy said...

very nice guys!

Amy said...

looks nice guys!

lindsee said...

I love the floors they look so good.. Im glad you finally updated things!

The Kiilsgaards said...

love love love the flooring!! jealous much!!