Thursday, September 18, 2008

Carpet Burn for Kennedy


This is what happened during our wonderful camping experience. She slid off the RV bed and got a carpet burn on her nose. OUCH!!! She is all better now but I thought that I had to post these sad little pictures.

4 comments:

Captain and First Officer said...

Poor baby! She looks happy as a clam though!

Britney said...

awww! poor girl.

The Ridgway Family said...

I feel like I just looked on you blog a few days ago and now I had a ton of catching up to do. Great photos, but you better watch Grant because I think he is going to be a "ladies man!" I LOVE your floor and we will get Marcus over to look at when everyone is decent :) Boy would Disneyland photos add to your blog right now, don't you think?!? Really though, we would love to go with you guys some time.

Keisa

Anonymous said...

Poor Kiki well at least it went away