We had a hard time getting everyone in the picture as you can see. I think that was picture 19...
We went to Desert Breeze Park for Labor Day. We rode their little train and had a great time at the monkey bars there. Casey and I even tried them ourselves. All I can say is that it looks so easy and turns out to be sooooo hard!!!
I love that park. It looks like you all had a great time playing. I also love the dessert pizza you have posted. I've had it before and now I am going to have to make it sometime.
I need your help again.....please! I was trying to use another background for my blog. I went to cutestblogs. I found one on there and it changed both sides of my blog, it took out the polkadots and put the background I wanted. But, it kept my red background in the middle the same. I can't figure out how to change that. Do you know by chance what I am doing wrong????
I would love to be there with you. But making it my dream spot im not sure about that...hahaha..but lets meet somewhere in the middle that we can be happy
I love desert breeze park. We lived right by there last year. I really wanted to come to dinner. Talking politics is my favorite thing so you will definitely have to invite me again. Sedona was beautiful. We went to Flagstaff as well to visit a friend of mine and that was a lot of fun. Katie Tracy wants Established November 19, 2005.
Hello the Orvin Family! You guys are just the cutest family ever no wonder the Shipps like you guys!!! I had to comment since I told Tiffany I would! It was awesome to meet you fine people and I'm so sorry I missed out on some game nights when you were here in utah. Well when I get a blog I let you know! :) Jana - Lindsee's #1 sister in law!
Life is a runaway train you can't wait to jump on...
Best Rice Crispies Treats Ever!
These are the best Rice Crispie Treats you will ever eat! Very simple recipe, but it has to be precise and name brand matters with this one...
1 bag 16oz Marshmellows (Large ones makes it even better) 3/4 stick of margerine 7 1/2cups Rice Crispies
Try not to flatten them out in the pan...fluffier the better!
Mexican Corn Dip
Try this great dip...you can eat it with chips, on tacos, as a side dish...great for anything your little heart desires:
2 cans Mexican Corn drained 1 can Rotel 1 cup Mayo 1 cup Sour Cream 1 cup grated Cheese (packaged) 5 chopped Green Onions 1 tsp Garlic Powder a little splash of salt
Try a little cilantro for that lil extra something!
Casey and I met on the 3rd discussion with the missionaries. It was truly love at first sight! We have been married for 8 and a half years and have 3 children. We moved to Arizona from Arkansas in July of 2007. So far life has been a great adventure and we are loving our new life here in the desert!
6 comments:
glad to see the family still matches..love you guys!
I love that park. It looks like you all had a great time playing. I also love the dessert pizza you have posted. I've had it before and now I am going to have to make it sometime.
Keisa
I need your help again.....please! I was trying to use another background for my blog. I went to cutestblogs. I found one on there and it changed both sides of my blog, it took out the polkadots and put the background I wanted. But, it kept my red background in the middle the same. I can't figure out how to change that. Do you know by chance what I am doing wrong????
I would love to be there with you. But making it my dream spot im not sure about that...hahaha..but lets meet somewhere in the middle that we can be happy
I love desert breeze park. We lived right by there last year. I really wanted to come to dinner. Talking politics is my favorite thing so you will definitely have to invite me again. Sedona was beautiful. We went to Flagstaff as well to visit a friend of mine and that was a lot of fun. Katie Tracy wants Established November 19, 2005.
Hello the Orvin Family! You guys are just the cutest family ever no wonder the Shipps like you guys!!! I had to comment since I told Tiffany I would! It was awesome to meet you fine people and I'm so sorry I missed out on some game nights when you were here in utah. Well when I get a blog I let you know! :) Jana - Lindsee's #1 sister in law!
Post a Comment