
Well - she isn't walking yet but she has taken a few steps unknowing to herself! I made a little fall shirt for her with one of my friends. I thought it turned out way cute! She is definitely starting to speak her mind. Letting us know how she really feels isn't an issue any longer. The lungs are working that's for sure!!! Heehee:)





4 comments:
Adorable children. She is just a little cutie. Love your blog, and I tried your Rice Krispie treats for the Institute kids. Yum
Miss ya'll
I saw this shirt on Kortney's girl on Sunday and thought it was really cute. I would've never guessed it was homemade.
she is so dang sweet.. I hope all is going well
Girls' girls' girls' oh they are the sweetest things in life , that is until they develope attitude( at about 1 yr.) then watch out, you will definatly know she is a different breed then your boys. sugar and spice and every thing nice- if its what she wants and you don't get in her way. LOL
Oh I just love it. She is a total Doll. Love the shirt!
Post a Comment