Hey everyone!!! My friend Sonia O'Brien has just come out with her third book!!! She is a wonderful mystery novelist! Her first two books were fantastic...
So I know this one is Spectacular! I am going online today to buy it!!!
Please go out and buy her book!!!!!!! Tell your family, friends, neighbors, people you work with, and EVERYONE you can think of, to go buy it. For those of you who have an LDS bookstore where you live you can buy one there. For those of you who don't have an LDS bookstore around you, you can buy it online. Here are some different websites you can go to...






2 comments:
Thanks for putting this on your blog. You will definately enjoy this book. I think each book of hers gets better and better.
That was so sweet of you to put this on your blog and to plug my books. I hope your family is doing well---it looks that way from the cute pics. Take care!
Post a Comment