My grandma got us this little black cat that sings "Black Magic Woman". The kids love it. The eyes light up bright green and the jack-o-lantern light up orange. It is way cute ...
Very very cute! Kennedy is looking older these days! Your baby is not gonna be a baby much longer! Walking is just around the corner. I guess we will have to go out to dinner together now so you cant get any more of my families top secret recipes!! :)
Okay, these are the cutest faces ever...love it! I'm so glad I got to see the kids when you were in AR...even if it was in the car in the back of AMC! Take care! Carrie B.
Life is a runaway train you can't wait to jump on...
Best Rice Crispies Treats Ever!
These are the best Rice Crispie Treats you will ever eat! Very simple recipe, but it has to be precise and name brand matters with this one...
1 bag 16oz Marshmellows (Large ones makes it even better) 3/4 stick of margerine 7 1/2cups Rice Crispies
Try not to flatten them out in the pan...fluffier the better!
Mexican Corn Dip
Try this great dip...you can eat it with chips, on tacos, as a side dish...great for anything your little heart desires:
2 cans Mexican Corn drained 1 can Rotel 1 cup Mayo 1 cup Sour Cream 1 cup grated Cheese (packaged) 5 chopped Green Onions 1 tsp Garlic Powder a little splash of salt
Try a little cilantro for that lil extra something!
Casey and I met on the 3rd discussion with the missionaries. It was truly love at first sight! We have been married for 8 and a half years and have 3 children. We moved to Arizona from Arkansas in July of 2007. So far life has been a great adventure and we are loving our new life here in the desert!
3 comments:
Fun-I love Halloween-have your kids check out our spider in our front yard-it's cool.
Very very cute! Kennedy is looking older these days! Your baby is not gonna be a baby much longer! Walking is just around the corner. I guess we will have to go out to dinner together now so you cant get any more of my families top secret recipes!! :)
Okay, these are the cutest faces ever...love it! I'm so glad I got to see the kids when you were in AR...even if it was in the car in the back of AMC! Take care! Carrie B.
Post a Comment