Sunday, July 20, 2008

Poolside fun...

Everyone had a great time just hangin' out in the pool this afternoon!
The boys love swimming with their "Baby Kennedy".


This is my favorite picture of the day! These are the times that bring us such JOY!!!


5 comments:

Holly said...

those pictures are absolutly adorable!

Lindsee said...

Tiff they look good. I hope you have a safe trip to Arkansas. Love you guys!

Kortney Manning said...

Kennedy couldn't get any cuter. I want to squeeze her!!! Well, you are the polar opposite of me...pictures galore on vacation! Good job. I hope to be like you when I grow up. (you ARE older than me!!) Have fun in Arkansas. Miss us :)

Kortney Manning said...

Seriously? Where does this ward get off asking me to say the prayer with my "near" broken leg? Honestly. (I am calling it a "near" broken leg now...it makes it much more dramatic)On a lighter note, I am glad Sundi still had that outfit left. So adorable, and I knew you'd love it! Get home....but have fun in the meantime!

Holly said...

you finally get home today! Woohoo!