Happy 4th of July to every American from sea to shining sea!!! We are in Smithfield, Utah right now enjoying family, friends(Kevin and Lindsee...we will see them Sat), camping(yep there were snakes...with rattles!), water rafting down a green river, food...lots of food (if you don't recognize us when we return it is because we will have gained goobers amount of weight from all of the eating that we do here!!!), a little shopping (the everyday trip to Wally World), birthday party at the local Malad, Idaho swimming pool, family games, WiFi (Casey's brother hooked us all up in his parent's house..thanks Cody), viewing old cemeteries (where Martin Harris is buried), watching the occasional Oprah :), parades, baptism, baseball games, oh I can't forget the Rodeo we went to in Hyrum. I'm sure there are so many other things that I am forgetting but as you can see we are having a great time. Just being around family makes everything like camping worth while.
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment