Wednesday, July 16, 2008

29 Today and Forever!







Well - I have reached that ripe old age of 29! The point that I will be at for the rest of my life! So far today has been great. I have been just hanging out. My husband surprised me with beautiful gladiolas and a wonderful card.
My big gift is sitting in my living room holding our
TV and all of my little trinkets. I absolutely love it! I went to lunch with my good friend Shari at this wonderful Chinese restaurant. Get this... the apple pie there is amazing! I have gotten phone calls out the wazoo! Wahoo!!! Love It!!! Tonight Chels is watching the kiddos and Casey and I are going out to dinner and a movie. What more could a girl ask for? NOTHING!










9 comments:

Lindsee said...

Tiffy let me first of all say Happy Birthday!!!!! I love the entertainment center it look wonderful!!! Hope you have had a great day.
lindsee

Holly said...

Wow you are OLD!! Happy Birthday! Glad to see you finally found your entertainment center. It looks beautiful... worth all your time searching! Hope you have a super fun night!

Holly said...

By the way... your hair looks super cute all curled!

Boo and Sara said...

Happy Birthday! We need to get together with the kids again sometime soon.

Kate said...

Happy belated birthday. Somehow I had forgotten you're younger than me.

Our Happy Family said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Big Daddy Mike said...

So...ah...How old will you be next year?

Captain and First Officer said...

Happy Birthday Tiffany! Enjoy the last year of your youth! I just turned 29 (again) on the 7th of July. And that is how old I will stay, forever.
Sarah

Amy said...

love the hair.
If it makes you feel any better, I will always be 10 year older than you..lol!
Glad you had a great birthday :)