Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Kennedy at Church

Her daddy sent this to me while I was in class!

Not sure if Kennedy knows exactly why we go to church.
I try to tell her that we are supposed to eat the Sacrament...not Snickers!!!

7 comments:

Tammy said...

Tiffany , my boys were wishing the same thing , for cany bars during church. I just love your blog, arent family pictures the best. I really need to put some of ours on our blog. thanks for the great idea. Yours is just darling, well so are the cute people , love the hairdoo's.
Tammy

Unknown said...

ABout the last post...who knew Casey was capable of such a great mullett? I'll tell you about the house later, neighbor!!

Lindsee said...

That is my kind of girl. She is getting so big..

Big Daddy Mike said...

Her "Daddy" sent it to you? By the way I was sitting right there when Casey give that to her. She loved it and ate like half of it.

The Ridgway Family said...

Kennedy has very god taste. Like most girls, she likes the finer things! I hope you are enjoying your summer travels. We miss chatting with you and seeing you. You do need to go out again. We found a really great new Indian restaurant so let's try that when you return.

Keisa

Britney said...

haha! i didn't even know your blog was the same. sorry!

Heather said...

i love your daughter's face in this picture. I look at chocolate like that too!