Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

We have such a wonderful daddy at our house! Check out all of the crazy old pics of Casey when he was little. I want to say thank you to his mom & dad for raising such a perfect father for our children. He is supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and we love him so very much!!!


2 1/2 years 4years

6th grade 10th grade

Casey met some wonderful people in Toronto, Canada on his mission.

Single for olny a few more days...

1st Father's Day with Carter

Casey's family before he arrived...
Which hairdoo should we look at first?
Are they from Utah or Arkansas...can't tell


Thank you Jere for being such a wonderful father for Casey!

My daddy and me

Showing me all about my new Glamour makeup I got for my birthday...

My step dad David walked me down the isle and has been like a father to
me... Thanks for always being there for me!

Casey's Grandpa Hal holding his Uncle Bob

My Grandpa Jack... he was always teaching me something


I love my husband!!!

5 comments:

Heather said...

LOVE the pictures-i need you to teach me how to scan. We thought we were so cute with our hair in the 80's. I actually would be happy if perms came back in style-hee hee.

Anonymous said...

Love it!!! Casey's Dad was very handsome... Love the pictures of you and Dad. I haven't seen those in years. It brought back a lot of good memories.

Barbi

Lindsee said...

Casey I have been waiting a long time to see the curls.. they were wonderful!!!

SandyKay said...

Yea! I love seeing these pictures. I thought you were such a hottie in 6th grade, Casey. heehee. Must've been the mullet.

Britney said...

i LOVE those mullets! a family that wears mullets together stays together.