The King's Ransom Hotel where John Wayne and Elvis Presley stayed.


Friday morning my wonderful husband surprised me with a get away trip to Sedona, AZ for the weekend. He had it all arranged with Chelsey to watch the kiddos until Sunday evening. (THANKS CHELS!) I woke up Friday morning to a handmade puzzle scattered about the floor leading to a bouquet of beautiful gladiolas. It said that I had a day to get packed and that we would be leaving early Saturday morning for our get away! We had a great time... we stopped at a great little outlet mall for a few hours, then we went to Sedona's old Uptown to eat at a wonderful restaurant for dinner. After having a fabulous steak we went out for ice cream and then to the late show. We saw Indiana Jones. It was pretty good...however, I am easy to please... Casey fell asleep several different times but what's new?!!! HAHA!

Casey tried homemade salsa in every store we went in...searching for the perfect one.

We saw this real stuffed bear in a neat shop Uptown.

Sunday morning we went to a wonderful little cafe at an art gallery for breakfast. We also went to a little glass church called the Holy Cross Chapel. It was built within a red rock mountain. It was absolutely beautiful up there in the red rock mountains. The view everywhere we went was perfect! I wanted to say thank you to my wonderful husband for planning such a great trip.








3 comments:
What a fun weekend for you two! He is very creative, I am impressed with the puzzle idea. Don't you just love surprises!!:)Well, at least Casey does!
Tiffany i love your hair. its way cute...
it sounds really F.U.N. ask carter what it means. By the way did you get your your hair done
-Dallin
Post a Comment