Orvin Family

Casey, Cade, Cody, Jana, Jere (dad), Connie (mom), Jackie, Clint, Cory

Mother of the Groom Moment...

Congratulations to
Jade & Rachael!!!



What a beautiful bride!
We went to Utah for our nephew's wedding. I was asked to be the photographer ... wow was that stressful or what? I think the whole thing turned out great though! I didn't miss a moment!
4 comments:
Looks like fun! Cute new family pictures BTW!
Looks like Utah was really warm :)
Sounds like you had fun. Love the family photo's.
the pictures turned out great. glad that the clan was all together!
Hey Tiff
You did an amazing job with being the photographer;) Hey too bad i didnt get to see you while i was down but you were up in logan having fun with your family!! hey guess what i have a blog now!! just hope we can be friends!! Your family is so adorable!! I will see you guys when i get back!! I dont want that kennedy to grow up too fast she is so freakin cute!! I just love her!! Well have a wonderful day!!
Post a Comment