
Thanks to Grandma Connie we were able to take a weekend off and go to Las Vegas with our great friends the Bakers. We had an absolute blast! It was the perfect get away weekend!
LAS VEGAS
Bellagio Water Show:

Our favorite site to see in Vegas is the Bellagio water show. It is spectacular! The water moves flawlessly to the music.

Saturday morning we were talked into going to the Hoover Dam to see the bridge that is being built there. We really didn't quite understand how phenomenal is was until we were able to see it for ourselves. It is a sure sight to see!!!
3 comments:
oh how I wish that we could have gone with you. Im glad you had fun.
I just want your wardrobe when you get bored with it! You always look so great!
I came on your blog to get your corn dip recipe and I couldn't believe how cute all your pictures are! They are adorable! and then...I still haven't seen the vegas pics, so I had to keep on scrolling down...Did we have a great time or what? I need to get with the program and start blogging!!!
Post a Comment