Thursday, April 16, 2009

Baseball Mania!

Carter is #10 for the White Sox!
Grant is #3 for the Indians!



Here is Carter with his friends Justin H and Curtis S... they are big time baseball buddies!



Opening Ceremonies Spring 2009



Grant and Haley are T-ball buds... they love to SIT in the outfield together! lol
We have spent the last few weeks night after night at the ball fields! Wow...I never knew how many hours were put into these kind of sports! Grant thinks that it is way to much work...however, Carter loves it and can't wait to go!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys... Now you know why I never have time to even get on the computer.. I spend my whole life at the ball fields! Thank goodness Taylin decided that she would skip T-ball this year and just dance so it is just the four boys.. The boys look so cute in their uniforms! love ya Jackie