Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Yummy Crepes Recipe

Give this a try...they are pretty easy and scrumalumalumptious!!!
4 eggs
1 cup flour
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup water
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 T. melted butter
Measure ingredients into blender; blend for 30 seconds. Scrape down sides. Blend for 15 seconds more. Cover and let sit for 1 hour in refrigerator. (This helps the flour absorb more of the liquids.) Makes about 12 crepes. (For sweeter crepes add 2 tsp. sugar and 1 tsp. vanilla.) Pour a very thin layer into nonstick pan and cook until light brown. Flip over. Remove and fill with powdered sugar before rolling. Top with strawberries, whipped cream, chocolate sauce, Nutella, or whatever. Get creative!

4 comments:

Holly said...

Those would be delicious right now! I like all your recipies you have been posting. I have a guaranteed good mango salsa recipe that you guys would love. We need a group dinner so I can make it cause it makes a lot.

lindsee said...

look at you becoming the little betty homemaker!

Amy and Jacob said...

i sent you an email saying that we love it. its very pretty!

Sue said...

I can't wait to try these! Stan is always talking about eating them on his mission in Chile, but I've never know how to make them....Thanks Tiff!