Here is a picture of the beautiful lodge at Point Remove that we stayed at with Grandma Suzie and Papa Mike. It is a 10,000 sqft paradise out in the middle of no-where! We all had our own bedroom and bathroom which was perfect for us during our 12 day vacation. We had the best time visiting with all of our family and friends. We missed a few but over all I think that we did great making time for everyone. Sometimes that can be hard... but worth it.

Grandma Suzie and Kennedy riding a little white rocking horse.
Papa Mike enjoyed playing on the floor with Kennedy...
he was trying to protect her from herself !
We went swimming at Auntie Bo's house...
beautiful pool and wonderful Virgin Strawberry Daiquiris
My friend and cousin, Summer... "sunbathing beauties" we like to call ourselves
This is Ralphie...he loves to swim so they got him his very own life jacket
Paige, Kennedy & Grant havin' a great time
Sammy and Carter rating cannon balls
Paige was so awesome helping me out everyday with the kiddos. I wanted to bring her home with me but my sister was totally against the idea
Aunt She She, Cousin Jayme, & Grant were having a balloon fight! 
Tom & Jerry... Grandma Suzie's kittensKennedy loved to play with them...thru the window that is!
Auntie Barbi, Cousin Paige and Kennedy having bonding time
Cousin Erin...who doesn't like kids...heheee....was sharing a little swing ride with Kennedy in the kitchen.
Carter, Grant & Nathan played outside at the lodge everyday...
Carter, Grant & Nathan played outside at the lodge everyday...so much land...so little time

Sprinkler fun while Mamaw Peggy was watching them
My "much older" sister (heeheeee) and I went on a trip down memory lane by going by our old house. Such great memories brought sweet tears to our eyes.
Can you hug me any tighter?
Dallin, Carter, Grant and Erin at Jump Zone... it's a pretty neat place that has 15 blow up jumping systems. They were hot and sweaty in a matter of minutes.
Look at Grant's Pretty Girlfriend. Age doesn't matter right?
We were able to visit Casey's brother Clint and his wife Kara. They have 5 beautiful children. All the boys...and Kennedy...had a great time.
SheShe and Kennedy shared bonding time
Will someone please "turn on" this horse for me?

Sprinkler fun while Mamaw Peggy was watching them
My "much older" sister (heeheeee) and I went on a trip down memory lane by going by our old house. Such great memories brought sweet tears to our eyes.
Can you hug me any tighter?
Dallin, Carter, Grant and Erin at Jump Zone... it's a pretty neat place that has 15 blow up jumping systems. They were hot and sweaty in a matter of minutes.
Look at Grant's Pretty Girlfriend. Age doesn't matter right?
We were able to visit Casey's brother Clint and his wife Kara. They have 5 beautiful children. All the boys...and Kennedy...had a great time.
SheShe and Kennedy shared bonding time
Will someone please "turn on" this horse for me?What? I have to move it myself...good ole' fun
Doin' a little dance with Papa Mike
Sharin' Sugars with Grandma Suzie

Doin' a little dance with Papa Mike
Sharin' Sugars with Grandma Suzie






Run Casey Run!!!







7 comments:
We missed you guys, but it looks like you had a fabulous time. What a beautiful place to spent a month to get away from our crappy heat. I can't believe that Kennedy is mobile all of the sudden. It really does happen so fast. Now you will have your hands more full than ever as there is no more just sitting her on the floor to play and her not moving. I was always a little sad when the girls started moving as it meant more work for me chasing them around. Let's get together soon. We are planning a Disneyland trip in October and if you are interested, we'd love it.
Love, Keisa
Wow, great pictures. I also love to look at pictures of vacations with the music in the background! Greg and I always say that our lives would be so much more interesting if we had music in the background!! ANYHOO, looks like you had as much fun as you say you did :) My fave was the silly Grant face in the tree! So cute!
Kansas ... I mean Arkansas looks really green and pretty. Kennedy looks like she had a blast with everyone she came in contact with. That Grant sure does get around! I bet Carter had a fabulous time with all that wide open space. Glad you had fun... way more glad you are back!
um..ok the picture at the top of your blog is the cutest family picture I've ever seen... you lil baby is ADORABLE...and you look super hott Tiffany. :) High five on scoring the hot chick, Casey. :)
You were on my list. You must have updated the same time as others and when I checked my blog you were already down on my list. I love your blog layout, very cute. Looks like Arkansas was a great time. Can't wait to make the delicious dip.
Ok i really want beleive that Arkasas is a fun as it looks , but how was the humidity, Ive been to Mo. in late July and it was the worst I have ever!!!! been in it is green for a reason , but Humid?? i hope it was as cool as it looked fun:)
thanks for the corn salsa recipe. soo yummy especially for a cool summer dish. had fun tonight at bunco , it is fun to be able to visit!!
Your Family is adorable , all of you!!
It looks like you had alot of fun. we wish we could have been with you. Hope all is going well. Did you get my msg on your phone?
love ya
Post a Comment