Hey girl! I'm Kellie, a good friend of Cody's and sometimes Cade...haha. You probably have no idea who I am but I've known about you FOREVER! :) You are so adorable, and your kids are SO STINKING CUTE!!! A few years ago, my goal in life was to be an Orvin, but that didn't really work too well..!! Haha ok maybe not, but I LOVE the Orvins!!! I'm sounding kinda stalker-ish, so i should go, but I just wanted to say hi to you and Casey and tell you your blog is so cute. Tell my wanna be family I said hi, and please smack some sense into your little brothers in law. :)
Hey guys. I love the blog. And your kids look absolutely adorable--love those dapper boys in tuxes! I'll be checking back to keep up with you. I was just in arkansas for 2 weeks and missed seeing you all.
Hey Olvin family, Hey it's AUDRA! Nicole told me about this wed site! Its such a great idea! Well I am so glad Tiffany that I was able to meet the rest of ur family! Ur husband was so sweet and ur children are angels. I told Justin when we eventually get married and have kids I want them to be just like yours-ADORABLE! Well it was great to see you!! Love ya
Life is a runaway train you can't wait to jump on...
Best Rice Crispies Treats Ever!
These are the best Rice Crispie Treats you will ever eat! Very simple recipe, but it has to be precise and name brand matters with this one...
1 bag 16oz Marshmellows (Large ones makes it even better) 3/4 stick of margerine 7 1/2cups Rice Crispies
Try not to flatten them out in the pan...fluffier the better!
Mexican Corn Dip
Try this great dip...you can eat it with chips, on tacos, as a side dish...great for anything your little heart desires:
2 cans Mexican Corn drained 1 can Rotel 1 cup Mayo 1 cup Sour Cream 1 cup grated Cheese (packaged) 5 chopped Green Onions 1 tsp Garlic Powder a little splash of salt
Try a little cilantro for that lil extra something!
Casey and I met on the 3rd discussion with the missionaries. It was truly love at first sight! We have been married for 8 and a half years and have 3 children. We moved to Arizona from Arkansas in July of 2007. So far life has been a great adventure and we are loving our new life here in the desert!
4 comments:
Very very cute pics. What a beautiful wedding. It looks like you all had lots of fun. Now you get to relax... you remember how to do that?
Hey girl! I'm Kellie, a good friend of Cody's and sometimes Cade...haha. You probably have no idea who I am but I've known about you FOREVER! :) You are so adorable, and your kids are SO STINKING CUTE!!! A few years ago, my goal in life was to be an Orvin, but that didn't really work too well..!! Haha ok maybe not, but I LOVE the Orvins!!! I'm sounding kinda stalker-ish, so i should go, but I just wanted to say hi to you and Casey and tell you your blog is so cute. Tell my wanna be family I said hi, and please smack some sense into your little brothers in law. :)
Hey guys. I love the blog. And your kids look absolutely adorable--love those dapper boys in tuxes! I'll be checking back to keep up with you. I was just in arkansas for 2 weeks and missed seeing you all.
Hey Olvin family,
Hey it's AUDRA! Nicole told me about this wed site! Its such a great idea! Well I am so glad Tiffany that I was able to meet the rest of ur family! Ur husband was so sweet and ur children are angels. I told Justin when we eventually get married and have kids I want them to be just like yours-ADORABLE! Well it was great to see you!! Love ya
Post a Comment