

Yep! Kennedy is taking a bath in her clothes! While running the bath water and getting everything ready for bath time. Kennedy decided to take it upon herself to get into the bath by herself... clothes n all! She didn't seem to mind one bit that she was fully dressed... it was all the same to her!
6 comments:
What a cutie!! I am glad you guys are enjoying it there.
Seriously! That is one of the funniest things I have heard in a long time ... I absolutely adore her!
whew! I thought she had ran the water too! Too dang funny..
THAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE SEEN IN AWHILE!!! SHE IS SO CUTE :)
you have to love it. they have minds of their own. Paige will get undressed and in the shower while the rest of us are walking out the door. It can drive you crazy!!
Holy Cow-you really have to watch her huh? how funny.
Post a Comment