Wednesday, January 14, 2009

M - I - C - K - E - Y M - O - U - S - E!

We went last weekend to Disneyland with our good friends, the Ridgways. We had a hopper pass to go from Disneyland to California Adventures. It was an absolute blast!!! We hadn't ever been to CA Adventures before and as it turned out...we took a poll as to what our favorite rides were and they all turned out to be at CA Adventures! Disneyland has atmosphere hands down but CA Adventures is the place to be for rides!!!

" Mom...take a picture of this!!!"

A Bugs Life... great experience! Expect the Unexpected!!!

Casey and Carter were the only ones to get on this ride... It was a Free FALL from 20 stories high. There were plastic shields in front of them to catch...something ...YUCK!

Kennedy's first time riding on her own seat! She was thrilled to be a BIG Girl!

How many eyes do I have? :)

Alien Invasion!!!


Best Buds...this was my favorite ride of all time!
"Soaring Over California"

Alright...everyone look at the camera, cute smiles, pay attention, don't smell arm pits, no..no..no the camera is over there, you hold him and I hold her, I said SMILE!...don't be scared!
This is what we got after all of our hard work with 3 kids and a camera :)

A wonderful family at a wonderful place...


Man...are they cute or what?!

How cute is this?
Grant and Ainsley...priceless!


Are we having fun or what?

Watching the Nemo ride in a submarine... literally down under.

Quit Monkeying Around!


Carter, Emerson, Ainsley, and Grant

5 comments:

Heather said...

We've been with the Ridgways--it is so fun with them. I love Disneyland! Glad you had fun.

Martindale News said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Never tried that side of Disneyland. Cute family!

lindsee said...

I want to take the kids there.. Looks lile you had lots of fun.

Tiffy I can so see you running into a parked car that is the best thing about it. I'm not laughing at you it's with you!
Love you guys

Kortney Manning said...

What's this about a parked car? :) Didn't hear about that! The kids looked like they had such a great time! Next time the Manning's might tag along! (If Cinderella would take off those dang white gloves!!:)

The Kiilsgaards said...

I am having Disney withdraws. It has been almost a year and we want to go back so badly. It looks like you guys had fun.

We made brownies and ice cream for the first time in FOREVER this weekend and I thought of you guys!