Monday, November 10, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

Well - late I know but I wanted to post a few pictures of
our really cute pumpkins that we carved...

Grant's hair is white because he dressed up at school as a ghost for Halloween! Believe it or not he has seen the sun in the past 4 years!!!

5 comments:

Britney said...

Hey thanks for the congratulations! We're trying not to steal your president theme, but I'm sorry to say that if it was a girl, we were planning on Reagan. Those are the only 2 though. The rest of the names we like are regular people names. :)

lindsee said...

he is so dang sweet. Girl youneed to start posting a little bit more often!!!!

Anonymous said...

You know I miss Carter so much that every once in a while I listen to sad music and just do nothing but look at your picture of family on the top. Ohh tell Carter that I miss him.

Martindale News said...

Cute pictures of your family. I am sure Jaren would love to see you. If you take pictures send them our way, we would love to see them. thanks! enjoy your trip... and yes tell Connie she needs to get the blog so she can stay connected with all of us!

lindsee said...

you will always get a card. I just wish that you were alot closer, it seems that we dont keep in touch like we are supose to..and to tell you the truth most days I could use you guys!