
We had a wonderful Halloween! We started out at the church Trunk or Treat and then finished the night at our friends The Memmott's house. They did a little BBQ in their drive way. We took the kiddos door to door on our street and theirs. They had a blast! One house did a true Haunted House. It started in the garage and went thru their house and you came out the front door. It was awesome and the boys loved it!
I think Grant was a LITTLE scared but he took it like a real champ.
Can you guess what all of my little white kiddos are? The boys picked what they wanted to be for Halloween. We ended up with a Ghost for Grant....thanks to Gma Suzie! She sent a Halloween book about a little Halloween party that had a ghost. He loved it and in turn he switched from Ninja Turtle to the creative little Ghost! I took the boys to see Indiana Jones a few weeks back and Carter decided then that he was going to be a Mummy. He thought it was the coolest thing in the movie. Kennedy on the other hand has this little friend, Truman. He is a doll!!! They are together so much that we came up with the idea of a bride and groom. He does have the president name so I approved !!! Heeheee!!! He wore and adorable baby blue tux and we made her a beautiful fluffy skirt and veil. She was her daddy's little princess for the night. They were so dang cute!
Can you guess what all of my little white kiddos are? The boys picked what they wanted to be for Halloween. We ended up with a Ghost for Grant....thanks to Gma Suzie! She sent a Halloween book about a little Halloween party that had a ghost. He loved it and in turn he switched from Ninja Turtle to the creative little Ghost! I took the boys to see Indiana Jones a few weeks back and Carter decided then that he was going to be a Mummy. He thought it was the coolest thing in the movie. Kennedy on the other hand has this little friend, Truman. He is a doll!!! They are together so much that we came up with the idea of a bride and groom. He does have the president name so I approved !!! Heeheee!!! He wore and adorable baby blue tux and we made her a beautiful fluffy skirt and veil. She was her daddy's little princess for the night. They were so dang cute!
Two of my girlfriends and I came up with being 80's girls for the night. We stressed about all of the details...but it worked out. We loved every second of the night and wished that we had lived our high school years in the 80's! How fun would have that been?
Grant, Reese, Kylee
Man...don't they make the cutest couple...too bad she has a crush on Carter!
Hugs are so dang cute when they are squeezes!



Grant, Reese, Kylee
Man...don't they make the cutest couple...too bad she has a crush on Carter!
Hugs are so dang cute when they are squeezes!
Marin, Eliza (not shown), Carter, Kennedy, Truman, Kylee, Reese, Grant


Carter and his little friend Marin





13 comments:
Oh my gosh that was the cutest Bride and Groom that I have ever seen! Very original!
love the pictures! Looks like you had a blast. Your kids are getting so big and they are adorable. I love the little bride and groom. She is a cutie! Miss ya'll... Do ya still say ya'll?
love the picture's. You'll have to tell me how you put all your picture's together like that with a message-pretty cool. I see bits and pieces of the 80's all the time... like the plastic beads, heart shirts, heels with pants, and the skinny jeans. I tell Brittany all the time that she's starting to dress like I did in High School-maybe not the hair :)
That is so funny Tiff. I was an 80's flashdance girl as well!! I will post pictures eventually. I couldn't believe I could actually buy leg warmers for real!! They aren't just a costume purchase!YOu guys look great and it looks like you are not melting in the desert! Maybe that is what happened to the halloween castle you guys made!! hehe!
Wow! That's all I can say! The collages are soooooooo cute. I have to get a copy of them from you. Kennedy and Trum look so sweet together! That is going to make the best scrapbook page ever! Glad to have shared one of the funnest Halloweens EVER with you guys! And I am loving the new background. Did you change it last night at midnight? :)
Good looking bunch of spooks that you have there. Its good to see pictures of you and your family. You guys look great.By the way Tiffany I'm Brett from Casey's mission.
gosh tiff, you are making me feel old! I did grow up inthe 80's! Love the outfits, they were good, but not quite ugly enough as the originals! lol... The kids look adorable.
btw Tiff I tagged you on my blog
What a Happy Halloween we had! This was definatly one of the memorable ones. Thanks for all the fun.... as always!
oh yeah.. your collages turned out cute... you are a quick learner!
so cute! Looks like a lot of fun! I hope you are enjoying sunny Arizona. Its a great place.
I LOVE the photos. How do you make those great collages? I am a product of the 80's and so proud of it! Glad that you had a great Halloween. The kids look so darling!
Keisa
Tiff. Your family is so adorable. Looks like you had lots of fun!!! :-)
Post a Comment