I found a few more pics of our vacation in the mountains and decided to redo the slide show. I have been trying to figure out the ins and outs of using different methods of blogging. I think that I finally get the slideshow thing now. WooHoo!
Well... I thought that I knew what I was doing but instead I deleted the info about our vacation in Pine, AZ. Let me give a short recap... We decided to go somewhere for Casey's birthday in February and so we chose to go up north to the mountains and let the boys play in the snow. What a blast they had! We had a little problem at Strawberry Hill. It is a big hill that kids sled down. Casey and the boys decided to go on a little bit different hill where it wasn't crowded and well... disaster struck! There was a reason there weren't any other people over there! The snow wasn't packed down and it was 5 feet deep! Casey could barely walk to the top because he kept sinking down. But he sent the boys down the hill anyway. The next thing I heard was crying and screaming and man what had happened? Grant landed face first in the snow! I told him not to eat it but he didn't think that was very funny. Carter was soaked from it being stuck all over him and therefore he was a frozen Popsicle! Anyhow we decided to go from there... because they had had all of the fun they were going to have there...to a natural bridge at the Tonto Trail. It was sunny and warm and only 20 minutes away if that. Over all we had a great time and the boys loved playing outside in the front yard of the cabin. We watched movies, played games, and got a little rest! Just what we needed....happy birthday Casey....Belated now!







2 comments:
hey orvins! how are you doing? aren't you in arizona now?
Looks like fun! I hope you are enjoying Arizona. So much to do!!
Post a Comment