


We just wanted to send a little SHOUT OUT! to all of our Arkansas friends... We miss you guys so much. There are bonds there that can never be broken and memories that will last a life time. I have been scrapbooking a lot lately on the web and looking back at all of the parties and get togethers that we had. I love remembering all of the good times that we had with you guys. We are going to come home for a few weeks this summer... we will give more info later. I hope that we will be able to get a chance to see everyone. Christmas was great and worked out really well we thought. Have a great next few months and we will see you soon -







1 comments:
Who is that hot lookin momma sittin on your porch with that sweet little girl??????
Cute Easter pictures on your blog.
Buffie
Post a Comment