Well -
Happy Valentine's Day to us. We took Kennedy into the Urgent Care Center Valentine's Day at 5:00pm. She had started weezing and so I called the doctor's office and they had me bring her in. She wasn't doing too well once we got there. Before she had been smiling still so I was wondering if it was truely serious. We were there for 3 hours...her being tortured by tests, breathing treatments, and the scare of having to spend the night. She was miserable. Her bottle was cold...she needed a nap and was tired of tubes going down her nose! After all of the drama we were able to take her home with the thoughts that she would return to the ER thru the night. I woke up with her every hour sucking her nose and breathing treatments every 4hrs. It has been a little over a week now and she is finally doing 80% BETTER.
Monday, February 25, 2008
RSV...Kennedy is Sick!
Posted by C and T Orvin at 8:51 AM
Labels: RSV - Kennedy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment