We are so excited to be starting a new week. Things are finally going smoothly and this week isn't planned to the max yet. I have been trying to clean out the house and making it feel a little more like home. A few more things to do. We are thinking about putting rock all the way up the fire place wall so that will be our new project for the next few weeks! You guys know that we can't just sit around... there has to be something exciting going on here. I will let you know how it turns out. Carter is starting a new reading class this afternoon...so I hope that he enjoys that. Kennedy is getting back to her smiling self and is starting to really Coo a lot. Grant Loves school and I am getting him ready as we speak. Enjoy Your Week - Tiff
Monday, February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Yeah a new post... and a mighty cute one at that... the pics are adorable. She is such a happy baby. So glad to have her mostly healthy again.
Post a Comment