Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hello Florida!


Here they are in full force at the airport... 1 more flight and we'll be in Florida!!!

Looks a little bit like her Aunt Jana... don't ya think?


TURTLE WATCH...

This is the fabulous condo that we stayed at thanks to Grandma Suzie!

It was absolutely perfect!!!

Paige and Kennedy

Grandma Suzie and KiKi

Mommy and KiKi


Barbi and Paige

Carter...he found tons of things of interest. Like cabs, clams, annoying seaweed, and stingrays. Oh yeah, the bottom feeding SHARK! No lie!

Grant, Paige and Carter - Mexico Beach 2009

Grant Bungee Jumping! After they went to see UP with Grandma Suzie while KiKi, Aunt Barbi, Paige and I went shopping.

Carter getting a little AIR!

They had such a great time just being together.

A group welcomed Carter to play volleyball with them and even taught him how to serve.


We were feeding the birds from our chairs and they came flocking to bites right next to us! It was amazing to all of us... especially Kennedy.

Our first full fit... on the beach that is! She would stop screaming long enough to make sure she still had a audience!

Kennedy, Grandma Suzie, and Auntie Barbi

Is it cold?

Memories were made that will last a life time! Thanks!

3 comments:

Captain and First Officer said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Love the new family pics on the blog.

Sue said...

I love Florida! The pictures are adorable and it looks like you had an amazing time! It was so good to see you guys the other day but I wish we had more time to spend with you. I hope we see you when we come to Arizona in July so we can spend more time!:)Sue

Katie said...

Looks like fun. You and Casey are so darn cute. Kennedy is adorable. I love the tantrum pic so cute. Reminded me of Janeen when she was a baby.