Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy Birthday to My Wonderul Hubby!


Getting ready for the Big Race!

Playin' the Part...the kids love this side of him!

Casey is my companion, father to our children, dedicated worker,
but most of all he is my Best Friend! Happy 32nd Birthday!!!

6 comments:

Sue said...

You guys are so cute and so in love. It's so awesome to have such a best friend... huh?! Stan is my best friend too so I know exactly how you feel. Casey is so special to all of us and miles can't take that away...so happy birthday Casey and Happy life to both of you! We luv ya!!

Captain and First Officer said...

Happy Birthday Casey! You must be trying to catch up to me in age. At least you're not as OLD as Bishop Baker!

lindsee said...

Happy Birthday Casey! We missed being there with you. Maybe one day! So I guess we will see how good his birthday really was in a couple of months!!

Expert said...

What is on his head in the second picture?

Amy said...

aww... I remember that 2nd picture Incredibles on Ice. The kids had such a blast! Miss you guys..

Katie said...

happy birthday casey...good times back in conway. You were always good for a smile and encouragement. Thanks. I love keeping up wiht y'all through the blog. Sounds like you are all doing great. Kennedy is such a doll! Oh my gosh and the boys are huge!