Our boys came up with this really creative game in our backyard the other night. We don't have much space back there so you have to think outside of the BOX. They found all of the buckets from the plants we planted this past year. Each bucket was worth a certain amount of points ...throw the ball in and see who gets the most amount of points...they played forever out there and it has become the daily game. Glad they have found something fun to keep them occupied!












9 comments:
Its amazing the things they come up with. But its good that they have something that they can do together.
i love how boys can entertain themselves so easily-very cute.
It reminds me of the silly games that Katie and I used to make up when we were there age. Cute pictures!
that's cute! They are very creative! Are you guys getting ready for Kennedy's first birthday??
I love those orange Australia shirts!! They look cute. Looks like a fun game they've invented. love & miss you all!
suzan
hello my last tag you didnt do...besides Buffie already tagged you so I couldnt! so I take it that you arent coming for christmas that makes me really sad. what bank do ya want to rob there isnt alot of money in there anymore!!we used that costume 2 years in a row its a good one.
love ya
tiff, I tagged you on my blog. Go check it out.
Creative I may try that
P.S. Update your blog
-Dallin
Hey Tiff, cute pictures but I got a good laugh as I thought ....oh those por children are so poor living in Arizona that they can't afford real toys ..they need to move back to Arkansas! We miss you!
Post a Comment